Monday, March 2, 2009

Update - How much fun????

Well, since we took Mister to the neurologist, we've had an EEG that we haven't received the results on YET. We also had a Chromosomal Microarray and Fragile X labs done.

Fragile X - Negative (whew)
Chromosomal Microarray - Showed a deletion in chromosome 12, short arm. Dr. has ordered both Mike and I for the same test to determine if either of us are carriers.

http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Chromosome_12

I know you guys can see where I'm going with this. . .

If you don't get it, here it goes. Since I have sooo many nephews with ASD symptoms (most not diagnosed but some yes) Because of their ages, their diagnosis are mainly ADHD. I have one nephew who is very severe but that particular family thinks I've fallen and hit my head that he's just the way he is and are not willing to help him get better because their doctors (phychologists) don't believe there is treatment. I HAVE PROVEN THEM WRONG!

So, since my family along with my extended family has these issues, I'm hoping that after having scientific information showing a connection, that maybe, JUST MAYBE, they will start to listen to me and start eating organic, gluten free/casein free. There are tests that your doctors can do that insurance WILL PAY FOR. You just have to know what tests to ask for.

1. Chromosomal Microarray (blood draw)
2. Food Sensitivity (IgG)(blood draw)
3. Amino Acid Panel (urine)
4. Metal Toxicity (urine)

Yet another child has been justified in vaccine court. Please read. If you or any of your loved ones plan on having more children (and especially if you are in my family), read this article from the Huffington Post. Robert Kennedy Jr. is yet another savior.

http://nationalautismassociation.org/press022609a.php

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-and-david-kirby/vaccine-court-autism-deba_b_169673.html

Happy Reading. Please call if you have any questions. I just don't want to see another child injured.

Love to all,
Gina

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff