Thursday, August 6, 2009

42 Odd Things About Me!

42 odd things about you! If you opened this, fill it out! Learn 42 things about your friends, and let them learn 42 things about you! Tag the person that sent it plus others. (to do this go to your profile, click on the Notes box and cut and paste. Tag the people you want to send this to in the box to the right)

1. Do you like blue cheese? Mold - ah no.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Officer, I only had 2 drinks. LOL Of course.

3. Do you own a gun? No, and won't but am not offended by others who do.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your flavor? Black Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, for the doctor, not me.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hotdogs cooked on the grill with a dark skin, ketchup and mustard. Yum.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with Baileys, but since I have to go to work, I settle for just Coffee-Mate. ;o(

9. Can you do push ups? I think so. I will try. Hang on. . . yep still can.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My heart pendant.

11. Favorite hobby? Healing my babies.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Absolutely! My kids got it from somewhere and it wasn't their fathers.

13. What are your favorite shoes? Flip flops

14. Middle name? I don't have one. Feel free to suggest some.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My family hurts.My heart longs.My kids need to go to bed.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? CoffeeDiet PepsiWater

17. Current worry? That this PMS isn't going away.

18. Current hate right now? That I have to get up in the morning.

19. How did you bring in the New Year? Camping/Rockcrawling in the desert with some old friends.

20. Where would you like to go? Lakewood

21. Name three people who will complete this. Hmmm ... good question.

22. Do you own slippers? No.

23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? black tank top

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No too slippery

25. Can you whistle? Yes but not like to a dog.

26. Favorite color? blue

27. Would you be a pirate? No, they are thieves.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Raindrops keep fallin on my head.

29. Favorite girl's name?.Marissa

30. Favorite boy's name? Maxton, but we got Maximillian, that's what you do, compromise.

31. What's in your pocket right now? bank card

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Max saying he can't eat if Sponge Bob isn't on.

33. Best bed sheets as a child? Don't think I had any.

34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Long's dog bit my head.

35. Do you love where you live? Love the state, house not so much.

36. Who is your loudest friend? LOL I think I'm the loudest. Cora is a close second. ;o)

37. How many dogs do you have? One Queensland named Travis.

38. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm sure of it.

39. What is your favorite book? Louder Than Words

40. What is your favorite candy? Old Fashioned Toffee from See's Candies.

41. Favorite Sports Team? N/A

42. What song do you want played at your funeral? Have to think on this one.

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff