Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Busy Busy Busy in the Vokoun Household

Zoowalk 2009 is getting a bit crazy! Our raffle is in full swing. Tickets are $5.00 or you can purchase 5 tickets for $20.

Prizes include:

1. 8 gb iPod Touch

2. 8 gb iPod Nano

3. 4 ft tall wind chimes (that sound like church bells)

4. 4 pack Movie Passes

5. $25 gift card to restaurant of your choice

All proceeds benefit Autism Research Institute (www.autism.com) and ASU Research (http://autism.asu.edu/). This year ASU Research will be conducting a Multi-Treatment Study for 100 children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders.

You can get RAFFLE Tickets in many ways:


2. Send me an email to let me know you are mailing me a check and I will give you my address.

3. I also accept PayPal but would like to keep this as the last resort.

October 16, 2009 is DRAWING DAY! GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff