Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm tired and frustrated

Why do I talk and feel like people are looking at me like I sound like the Peanuts teacher?

Brent is an ass, I'm tired of feeling like I have to defend myself when I know I'm doing the right thing. Brent is an ass!

My kids are tiring. The boys don't stop whining. I feel like I'm constantly on them and nothing is getting any better. I know that isn't true, but that's how I feel right now. Max is doing great, Jeff I'm working on and quite fearful that he won't ever hold down a job or be able to make enough of a living to put a roof over his head, feed himself and pay for a car to get to work.

Did I mention that Brent is an ass? So big of one that I could have ripped his hair out of his head if he had any.

Ok, I need to go bathe my kids now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Brett? Jeff's dad perhaps?

Gina said...

Brent, yes, Jeff's dad. I remember everytime I have to talk to him why I divorced him. And somehow my sister seems to think he's the most wonderful guy! Oh that's a whole other story. They are a pair!

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff