Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tired Before the Fun Begins

Ok, I haven't blogged in almost a week. It's been a bad "ADD" week for me. I'm sure it was the pizza, ice cream, and the lack of good nutrition. I managed to get thru work today. YEAH! I also got two weeks worth of church bulletins done, folded and packaged for one of my church sisters to deliver for me. Whew!

So tomorrow a.m., the 4 of us (Jeff's at his dad's) are headed to Pinetop, AZ for 2 nights. Ooh, cool weather, gorgeous green trees. My kids haven't ever seen trees like that. We are meeting some friends to share a cabin for the patriotic weekend.

So, my love and prayers go out to you all on this crazy, hectic weekend. Stay safe, enjoy the extra day off and say a prayer for a soldier who helps defend our free country.

I'm going to bed.

Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff