Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mister Millian - What a kid he is!

Mister Millian wanted to write his name on his cup insert. We have these no spill sippy cups that our speech therapist HATES! But keeps my carpet from being ruined. Anyway, I went to go help him today and he said "I can do it". So I let him do it.

He proceeded with "Mmmm, for Max; circle with a line on it, that's a "A" mommy; X; that spells Max".

I jumped, I squeeled, I kissed him all over! I was so proud of him. And he told me with words, every step of the way.

Good job Mister Millian! Mommy loves you!

So for those mom's out there that get discouraged . . . pay attention, pay close attention cuz when you least expect it; between wiping up the jar you dropped cuz you were in a hurry, toasting pancakes and cooking eggs, you may just miss your miracle.

Holland is grand!

God be with you,
Gina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Max! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey this is way cool! Give him a big kiss and hug from me!

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff