Monday, May 11, 2009

Results of our Chromosome Tests

Autism along with ADHD and other neurological disorders (most) are triggered by environmental toxins, we know that. Check!

But why does this happen to some people and not others or all?

Here's the deal ~ some people or groups of people (families) are predisposed to some illnesses. What your doctor will not test for or even begin to talk to you about are things you can do to prevent these illnesses by knowing that you have a problem in the first place. You would not continue to see that doctor because you would be able to make yourself healthy and therefore not need his or her services anymore. HMMMMM.

1. Food industry provides garbage for us to eat but make us believe if it's on the shelf it MUST be ok to eat! NOT!

2. Pesticides and insecticides are sprayed EVERYWHERE! Chemicals people ~ chemicals!

3. Vaccines - Ok I know you are tired of hearing me talk about it, but this is HUGE to my family. 48 doses of 14 different vaccines before the age of 5! HELLO ~ CAN YOU SAY TOXIC!

4. Pharmaceuticals in general! These things mask your symptoms, they do not treat the illness itself. I'm not saying don't take it, I'm saying research WHY you are taking it and maybe there is an alternative to the RX.

I received the results from our chromosome testing! I can't figure out how to post a .pdf or .jpg that you can read. If you are interested in seeing the results ~ email me and I will forward them to you. gvokoun1@yahoo.com

Here's my family genetic link (our predisposition) to environmental toxins. In our case, vaccines.

~ Gina received measles vaccine December 1972, started seizures February 1973.
~ Jeff received MMR at 4 years, 3 months, started 105 and 106 temps and seizures 3 weeks later. Diagnosed ADHD with Inattentiveness.
~ Max received MMR and Varicella at 15 mos. old, by 16 mos old lost all words, began screaming and meltdowns, lining up toys and lost eye contact. Diagnosed PDD-NOS (Pervasive Development Disorder - Not Otherwise Specified)

Moms pass this particular genetic problem 95% of the time. I was born to a woman with severe crohn's disease along with major autoimmune dysfunction. Hmmmm, wonder if she's passed it to me? Maybe that's why my older sister had Rheumatoid Arthritis (autoimmune) as a child, but since has been fine. My mother is 1 of 6 sisters who also have autoimmune dysfunction. They all have some combination of boys with ADHD symptoms all over the board.

Oh, have I neglected to tell you about my families AWESOME ability to play music in a superb fashion FOR FLIPPIN' HOURS!

All I'm saying is for family members intending to have more children (especially the girls born of girls) to have tests run prior to having more children. Have the appropriate tests run and please don't allow the hospital to stab your child with the Hep B vaccine at 3 hours old.

When you have OUR DISPOSITION - ONE SHOT is TOO MANY!

Don't take the chance of Autism in your world! 1 in close to 100 diagnosed with autism. 1 child every 20 minutes. 1 in 13 diagnosed with ADHD. Do you want to take that chance or get informed to prevent it from happening to you? It's not Italy ~ TRUST ME!

P.S. Now I know why I always felt like an outcast or the blacksheep along with some of my other cousins who have been thrown under the bus. (Love you Moon!)

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff