Thursday, May 21, 2009

What did I do?

This email went around today at the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answer me first then forward to your friends!!! If you saw ME in a police car what would you think I got arrested for?

Reply to me, alone, then fwd this on and see how many crimes you get accused of.

BE NICE! XOXOXO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what I got from Tina and Susan:
Disorderly Conduct!
Gina approached someone eating a non-organic, red-dyed, wheat infested food product.
Other person is offended; fight ensues.
OMG how funny! I'm just thankful that this is all they could come up with. I suppose being known for harping on my loved ones to get healthy isn't so bad. ;o) AND, they apparently listened because they are able to list out No Nos.

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff