Saturday, October 4, 2008

I did it! Don't know yet!

Well, call me crazy, but what do I have to lose? I removed 2 baby monitors and 1 cordless phone from my nightstand along with removing the base in the kids rooms.

Ever since we moved into our house, I haven't felt comfortable. My DH does alot to make me feel more at ease and just relaxed, but ultimately there has been something keeping me on edge whenever I'm in my house. The only time I feel comfortable is in my bed with the bedroom doors closed.

In the past, I've had people ask me if I have hair of knewt in my spice cabinet because I feel things, and see things prior to them happening. Not all the time, but enough to make me aware of the fact that it is just freakin' weird.

So when I started learning about all the energy stuff in my house and my kids responding to it, it just makes sense.

I unplugged my microwave 3 days ago. Kids have been napping since noon and it's 3:19. They haven't been AT each other as much. Its been much calmer in our house. Now whether I'm reading too much into it or its really happening. . .I DON'T CARE! It's happening!

I changed out all my cleaning products also. I'm going to give it a month. I met with "the mom" the other day and she if fully homeopathic. I'm not sure that's all for me, but alot of what she's said makes sense AND it's not the first time I've heard it. So, I'm giving it a month and we'll see.

Mister seems a little clearer the past couple of days! So who knows.

What are your thoughts on this subject? Do you think I'm crazy? Have you read anything? I'm up for conversation on the matter and eager to hear if anyone has tried doing these same things.

Dios esté con usted,
Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really know, but if you are seeing some results keep with it! Expecially since they are positive results.

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff