Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I must have MASSIVE angels!

For those of you who don't know me very well, I'm just starting to wake up! Literally, spiritually, emotionally, physically! I've trudged thru my life flying by the seat of my pants and hoping I don't find myself "SPLAT" face down somewhere.

Besides having my life consumed by biomedical research and keeping my head from blowing off from all the stress, I put together my church bulletin on a weekly basis. In my bulletin, I have the topic ~ "Thought for the Day". This thought comes from our diocese website
http://www.antiochianladiocese.org/ Some days it's an interesting thought. Sometimes I'm moved and sometimes, I'm just not! Today I'm so slapped right in the face, that I'd like to share it with you all.


- Thought for the Day -
"Taking refuge in medical science does not preclude calling upon divine aid. That is, Christians, without rejecting medical aid, must pray that God enlighten the doctors to make the correct diagnosis, to proceed to the necessary tests, and to determine the appropriate therapy." -– Father Epiphanios Theodoropoulos
I think I'm going to take a break from biomedical research! Share some spooky halloween fun with the kids and just not worry about all that stuff.
I'm listening ~ I'm listening!
I heard it LOUD and CLEAR!
I will pray that God shows us the direction to take with finding the appropriate doctor. Please pray for this direction for us!

Dios esté con usted,
Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, God is awesome!! He knows just the right time to get the message to you that He ultimatly can be in your life and help you with your worries if you just lean on Him to help!! WOW is right!!

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff