Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Don't get to talk about the man in my life. . .

Alot of times, Dad takes second fiddle to the kids, but not this time! My DH is an awesome Dad, terrific husband and a wonderful friend. He's the reason my kids are as grounded as the are. Lord knows they didn't get it from me.

Besides the fact that he grocery shops, takes care of kids without whining, volunteers to go home early to retrieve kids from the sitter who last minute claims "IT'S A HOLIDAY". He actually works! He has a whole other life besides us!

Mike took reprieve from working on the newest addition to the Phoenix Metro Area, the Valley Metro Light Rail Transit System, about a year ago and went to work for another contractor. A worldwide contractor, M.A. Mortenson. He was quite impressed from the git-go with the company's morals, training, safety, and basic work practices.

He started working on the Dodger's/White Sox Spring Training Facility with a new bunch of guys. Well, I should elaborate on the fact that when he left that "other" company, he took a few friends along for the ride. That's what every good Senior Sup. does! STEALS THE GOOD ONES!

Here's a link to the progress they are making. I'm very proud of him for the accomplishments he's made with work and for all that he's taken on at home (including me). ;o)

http://phoenix.fanster.com/2008/11/11/dodgers-spring-training-facility-update/

Love you Honey!

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

Yay Mike!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a "keeper" to me!

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff