Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Have I told everyone lately how wonderful . . .

my life is?

1. I have a very caring and understanding husband. He has been taking me out every Saturday night for a couple of weeks now. ;o) This Saturday we are going out too. We don't have any plans yet so I'm reaching out to all of you for suggestions. Not that we will do the things you suggest, but we might!

We are always up for company too. Getting out without the kids is a treat and we'd love to use that time to visit with friends if anyone choses to join us.

2. I have 3, very challenging, but cute kids. No matter how crazy our house gets because Mister has to have each and every toy in exactly the same place for every minute of every day; or because Missa wants to play with those toys; or Lovey is blaring his new Slipknot CD; they still manage to make me laugh and have so much love that I'm over flowing.

3. The dog and cats are actually starting to tolerate one another. They sit in the same room without fighting. ;o)

4. My house is starting to feel homey.

5. And I'm starting to get comfortable with people being in my house to help. Getting quite use to it actually. ;o)

Life is crazy! The best we can do is enjoy the craziness and accept that it is what it is.

Dios esté con usted
Gina

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff