Monday, August 18, 2008

I suppose Bloggin is in order

Well, week 1 of school is over and we have jumped right into week two. Jeff is so far so good. He did already have a run in with Coach Cerqua. He has since dropped "Weight Training" and plans to take an online bowling class next semester for his PE credit. Thank god for online bowling.

Since I've been sitting home bored out of my mind, I have been catching up on making appointments for the kids and taking care of insurance STUFF. Jeff has an appointment at the Melmed Center on September 8th. I'm looking forward to finding some transitional help for him. We need all the help we can get. I've been discussing additional therapies for the boys with CIGNA. Ha. It's not pretty.

Mister has regressed a bit since mom and dad aren't as "routine" as Mr. Aaron and friends, but he's still doing well. I think he sprained his ankle yesterday so we've had it wrapped. I'm a little worried he may have his daddy's ankle/feet issues. Let's hope not. (sorry dad)

Missa, well, she's still the prettiest thing in the world. She may be psycho every now and then, but I still can't stop kissing her. ;o)

This morning when DH went out to get in his truck to head to work, he found that his work truck had been broken into. No damage and nothing stolen (wasn't anything to steal). Our neighbors car a window was broken and his briefcase and wallet were stolen. DON'T LEAVE VALUABLES IN YOUR CAR EVEN IF IT IS IN YOUR DRIVEWAY! Do I need to make that BOLD?

LOL I have something funny to tell you guys. My DH (LMAO) reads my blog to keep up on what happens at home. Sometimes we forget to talk about the big things. Anyway, JUST FOR THE RECORD. . . DH does not stand for Dickhead! Ok, I'm still laughing!

Oh, update on the air conditioner. . . $7,000 later, the new unit is going to be installed on Wednesday this week. We've been babying the existing unit and working it to the best of our abilities so we don't die of heat exhaustion.

That's all I got~Love to all~Dios esté con usted!
gina

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff