Saturday, May 3, 2008

Getting use to the blogging thing. . .

I've titled my blog "Topics of Discussion that are "What the Heck?" for a reason. I've found that many times in one day, I'm shocked at the lack of communication. From coworkers, medical professionals, service people, etc.

My biggest deal is medical professionals. How many of you have seen or heard of the book "What your doctor may not tell you about Premenopause"? This has been taken a step further when I came to realize that my boys may have to spend the rest of their lives dealing with a spectrum disorder that could have been prevented, if only my doctor (the doctor who was suppose to be protecting them) would have just said something. Anything! Even just a "maybe you should read this" or a "some people seem to think".

Yes, I'm referring to the dredded hot topic of the Vaccination Schedule. If I'd just known that the 25 shots they were going to give my son would spiral him into his own precious little world. 5 of those 25 shots each include 3 separate vaccinations. That's 15 vaccinations. This all happens before the are 2 years of age.

The doctors are the first to instruct new moms to not feed all vegetables at the same time to figure out if there are allergies or not, but they neglect to tell you the part that your small perfectly healthy little baby may be susceptible to neurological issues including Epilepsy and spectrum disorders.

What the heck?

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff