Friday, May 2, 2008

Where does one start?

I have learned so much in the past 8 months. Spectrum disorders, diet, routine, medication, doctors, supplements. What the Heck?

This all started with Mister Millian. Diagnosed at 10 months old with Cerebral Palsy. What did I know? We were swept up by the state with multiple therapists; OT, PT, and Developmental.

Mister did great! His tight left fist loosened up. He got stronger with every visit from his angel, Miss Sarah (OT).

Mister was turning 2 and I was growing more and more concerned over his high pitch vowel sounds. "Wasn't he saying Daddy just 6 months ago?" What happened to that? I asked therapist "What about Autism?" The all assured me that Mister didn't fit the bill. He was social and participated eagerly.

What the Heck?

1 comment:

Rockstar Mom said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It's addictive.

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff