Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Two Doctor's Diagnosis'

Is there a plural for diagnosis?

We got two, one from a Developmental Pediatrician and one from a Pediatric Psychologist.

"High Functioning" Autism
http://autism.about.com/od/whatisautism/f/whatishfa.htm

Now that Mister has a diagnosis, I have to reapply to the State for Long Term Care. We've already been turned down twice under the Cerebral Palsy diagnosis. SOOO, hopefully this will fly. He's done SO well with diet and preschool. I'd love to get him more therapy.

It's crazy how many things go thru my head in one day. Vaccines, food, what food, not that food. Cholesterol, liver, ADHD, Autism, school programs, what are they going to do for the summer? Dog, cats, did someone feed them? Nana's house, grocery store, crap I have got to get to work. OMG who put all this stuff on my desk! Oh Yoh!

Just in case anyone has forgotten: Girl's Happy Hour, Thursday, June 5th , 4:00 p.m. at Cadillac Ranch! I intend to go see Sex in the City after Happy Hour if anyone is interested.

If you are wondering how I go from crazy busy in my head to happy hour????? Hellloooo, it is a natural progression. (In my head at least) ;o)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Can I come??? I want to see that movie too.

Gina said...

Absolutely!

Anonymous said...

I am going to see that movie this weekend while Bobby is in Chicago at the Serbian Basketball Tourney with his Uncle Dennis! Wish we could go together! And if anyone here wants to go together get ahold of me!!

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff