Monday, June 23, 2008

Mommy bliss . . .

We got Mister on day 3 of potty training. He's doing really well actually. Saturday was frustrating (for mom), but only 1 accident yesterday and today. ;o) We told him if he did poo poo potty that we'd go to McDonald's and get an ice cream cone. HUGE treat for a little boy who can't have real ice cream. He wants to go play too. SO, daddy and I were chearing him on. We haven't been out for ice cream in 6 months since we started watching our figures. Anyway, Mister finally did his business and we are going for ICE CREAM.

Missa fell over the weekend and smacked her face on the tile. Oh yeah, anyone surprised? She chipped her front tooth pretty bad. It's all good except for the chip. I'm thinking we'll have to get it smoothed out if that tooth is going to be around for awhile. OR, she'll fall next month and take out the whole tooth. UGH! That kid!

Jeff, well, it's summer! Can't get him to do ANYTHING. Just wants to sit in his room, tv, music, computer. He's so unmotivated. I think he may be up a few lbs. Since he's with me almost full time now, I'm able to watch his diet and get him to eat. We should weigh him and see the progress after the summer. ;o)

Husband is almost done with the pavers. They are looking pretty nice. I can't wait. However, when the pavers disappear in the backyard, that means the squirrels won't have a home. That's bad, but I can't make a home for everyone.

Me, let's see, what did I do this weekend. . . (see above)

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff