Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Potty Training - Day 4

I'm so proud of my boy. I just got off the phone with his Nana. She said no accidents today. She said she forgot for about an hour and a half and thought "Oh no". She checked him and he didn't pee. He went to the potty and did great. A bit later, she forgot again and Mister said "Nana, I go potty". She gave him a half a snickers for that one! Woo hoo!

OMGosh! I may only have a 1 diaper household soon. ;o) I'm feeling the load starting to lift. (Literally) LMAO Wish me luck!

Oh ~ My sister, Carol, has taken in her 1st grandson, Nathan, and his Mommy, Chelsea. They are in need. She's having to start over again in a new state, no job, no permanent home for Nathan and more importantly, only a few garbage bags full of belongings. If anyone has some Boys 3T summer clothes they'd like to part with ~ we have a taker. They live in Cleveland. If you can handle shipping, email me for her address. If not, let me know and I'll take care of it. Even if it is just an outfit or two. They are looking for some outside toys also. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help.

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff