Thursday, June 5, 2008

What fun . . .

My boy, he's so amazing! Sometimes I just can't believe how well he's actually doing. We usually have one step forward and two steps back, but lately he's trudging along.

This a.m. I was rushing around getting both babies up and ready to head out for work. This is the time when me and Mister have some one on one time. Sister is still sleeping, Bobo is dead to the world (we don't ever see him in the morning) and daddy is already off to work. I was packing my lunch and Mister was playing with the farm animal matching thing on the frig. (I know you guys know what I'm talking about) "You made a match, look what you've found, you made a match, make a -pig- sound (oink oink)". Anyway, lately it's been his mission to find all the parts. Head and butt of the horse, pig, sheep, duck, etc. Well, we have all parts except the butts of the pink pig and the blue sheep. LMAO I'm laughing just thinking about this. We've also been working on "W" questions, who what where why. Not me asking the questions, because that's normal, but Mister asking the questions. So he says to me "Mommy, where are da butts?" I said "I don't know buddy". He looks at me with such concern and he says "How dey goin to walk?" With a flip of his concerned hands.

I'm sure most of you are thinking, "ok, she's losing it", but for those of you who know and really understand what we've been working with, him even having a conversation with me is huge, but to have reflection in his voice is HYSTERICAL.

I had a funny conversation with my son and he got the funniness.

NO MILK, NO WHEAT, NO EGGS, NO CHEESE, NO CANOLA, NO OATS, NO RYE, NO CHILI PEPPER, NO PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS AND FLAVORS!

My Mister is just the funniest kids ever! ;o) (Love you snickerdoodle ~Mom)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. :)

Rockstar Mom said...

You gotta be prouder than a peacock.

Anonymous said...

That's my little Kum!! Great that he is doing so well! Kuma loves you buddy!

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff