Friday, June 27, 2008

Nothing but A Lot

Doesn't seem to be anything going on, but there's still so much happening.

"Oreng Juce Oreng Juce" that seems to be all I'm hearing today. Oh and lets not forget the screaming "mine mine mine".

Missa has a dentist appointment this morning to see about her chipped (broken) front tooth. Jeff is going to stay with Mister who is 6 days into the potty training. He's doing good. Still only 1 poo poo potty tho. The rest have been accidents. ;o(

Husband is exhausted from getting up at 3:30 a.m. to be to work by 5. He says another 1.5 months. EEK! Since I've lost the weight and I'm eating right, I seem to have much more energy which causes a problem when Husband wants to go to sleep at 8:30. Kids go down between 8 and 8:30. Poor Jeff, he's a night owl and can't figure out why we want to go to bed at 8:30. lol

Tomorrow Husband is going to take Mister to the Pee-Wee off road races. Dirt bikes and quads. I'm sure they'll have a great time. I was thinking about going until Missa started sleeping in til 7:30. I think I'll take advantage of that time to stay in bed. ;o)

Well that probably about it besides our basic Chaos. Getting excited about my trip to Cleveland, thinking about San Diego, still have to get shirts for the kids (for the reunion).

One last thing: This weekend is a big weekend for some very close family members. My thoughts, prayers and love are with you all this weekend. Wish I could be with you guys. See you all soon. Love Gin

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff