Friday, June 20, 2008

Why is there never a lull?

Ok, here's my list:

1. Apply for Long Term Care (State) for Mister

2. Get Jeff an appointment at the Melmed Center http://www.melmedcenter.com/

3. Wait for cabinets to be complete (almost done)

4. Potty training Mister this weekend

5. Daddy hopefully getting more pavers done so we can be done with it.

6. July 8th, Me, Jeff, and Missa going to Cleveland for my family reunion. YEAH! Pic is some of my cousins. Most of the girls and only 2 of the guys. We actually have 22 girl and 17 boy cousins.

7. July 12th Family Reunion - Trivanovich Family! We are like the Osmonds with Metal and Serbian music. LOL http://www.sarenaorchestra.com/ This is my Aunts and cousin's orchestra page.

8. July 24-27 Family weekend to San Diego, CA.

9. July 29th, My surgery date: Reconstructing entire pelvic floor muscles. Out of work 4 to 6 weeks. HELP HELP! Daddy is going to need some evening help.

10. Before we know it, school starts August 12th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's this surgery? I will be talking to my doctor in July because my bladder is dropping big time and they tell me to do kegal exercises and I do but it is not getting better. I might have the same issue. Hmmmm......

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff