Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm so happy I could SPIT!

WE GOT IT! We got Max's Long Term Care approval notice today. YEAH! WOOHOO Woo Woo Woo!

This means that the State of Arizona will cover Max for additional therapies. I can't wait! This means our lives will change immensely. Crazily I'm sure, but benefitting Mister.

I'm so excited for Mister Millian!

He starts a double blind vitamin/mineral study within the next week. If he receives the placebo, they will give him the real stuff once the study is over (12 weeks).

We are moving forward and he's doing GREAT!

We still needs some help with Lovey. State of Arizona could care less about ADHD even tho it is still an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Please pray for Lovey to find his mentor, friend, leader, someone that inspires him and he clicks. He still doesn't click and it isn't pretty. He will turn 17 next month. My time available to get him help is closing in.

Dios esté con usted,
Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Max!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for J. :)

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff