Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ok I must . . .

For those women out there who think dribbling in your drawers is normal ~ it's not!

I've learned a valuable lesson with Dr. Burton and my surgery experience. Women go thru a lot to have a child. God figured out a way to get a large child out of a woman's body, but he's lacking on the putting it back together part.

After having a baby, whether it be a large child (as my 3 were) or even a small child (as my niece, Tracy, produces), a woman's body is NEVER the same. Don't get me wrong, this was not my lesson learned. I learned that directly after my over 11 pounder was delivered almost 17 years ago.

The new lesson learned is that all the skin stretches and is not so elastic as you might think. It doesn't go back to the way it was. The clothlike fiber which is your support mechanism for your bladder and your rectal cavity, well those don't always stay so intact. Everyone is different, but still alot the same. Bladders tend to go for a dive and the next thing you know, you dribbled in your drawers. Women out there, I'm here to tell you, IT CAN BE FIXED.

Day 1 post surgery: Don't feel like I have to go at all. It is almost a new mindset to just know the different feeling it is to have to go. Pee-pee dance no more!

We are 5 weeks post surgery and looking forward to my doctors visit next week. Hopefully he will clear me. It is quite amazing what a doctor can do with a needle and thead. ;o)

I'm out,
Dios esté con usted,
Gina

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff