Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ok, I've been inspired again!

Every day we are challenged and the surprise and "life" of it all is not knowing what that next challenge may be or how we will step to the plate.

One of my many cousins, Nikol, commented on my "Monkey" post below. By the way, it was Nik and Mare who started me on all this blogging stuff. Thank you girls! It is one of my vices to date. ;o) Anyway, she got me thinking with her post. . .

So why are we so happy? Why do we feel so strong?

For us. . .

It's all about the humor! We laugh, we joke, we tease! We do snap and we do bicker! Don't get me wrong! Life in our house is one challenge after another. If it isn't "What are we going to feed these kids for dinner", or "why won't these teachers follow his IEP", or "what could he have eaten to send him over the edge", or "where do I go to find supplements", or "LONG TERM CARE?" OMGosh ~ we laugh! We have our moments when we are serious, but not often.

My DH (LOL Ok, I'm still laughing honey), he has a keen way of tapping into the good side. I get a bit intense and he levels me out and makes me laugh. Makes me realize that life is not about feeling sorry for yourself or whining about what you don't have. It's about living and being happy.

Happy isn't something that comes to you! Happy is what you are when you are!

Here I go again with my personal quotes: "It's not where we are going, but how we get there".

Dios esté con usted
Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree...it's true what they say...laughter IS the best medicine! :)

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff