Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a clear day ~ with a tiny break through!

I'm not sure if my prayers are being answered, if our diet is helping, or if the moons were just aligned correctly, but. . .

Mister slept ALL NIGHT. Woohoo! He finally went down around 9:15 p.m. and I didn't hear from him again until almost 7 a.m. this morning. OMG, I slept all night long. Whew! He says "mommy I did pee pee and then went back to bed, all by myself". Now I don't know if he really did or he just never got up at all, but I really don't care. Hopefully, this will continue tonight.

Then, on our way to school to drop Lovey off, we got to a corner where we have to turn left. . .Lovey got this really concerned look on his face and says "mom, are you going to turn here?" For those of you who don't get it. . . Lovey couldn't get past Target 1/4 mile from our house. This was the first time EVER that he indicated he knew where to go. Not where he was, but "WHERE TO GO". There's a big difference. He is almost 17 years old. I wanted to cry right then and there, but he would of thought I was over reacting and being a blubbering idiot. So I refrained and thought about my blogging later instead. ;o)

So thank you god, thank you moon, thank goodness!
It's a good day!

Dios esté con usted,
Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! :)

I love good days.

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff