Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer colds SUCK!

Lovey and Missa started this sometime last week. Now, my turn. Why is it that the kids breeze through being sick and us parents get hammered on. I'm praying Mister doesn't get it. He's not the best patient!

We have a busy week this week. My last week off before heading back to the work force. Lovey has an appointment at the Melmed Center. I have my doctors appointment to release me and send my butt back to the grind, and the kickoff luncheon for WALK NOW FOR AUTISM.

Please, if you'd like to donate, go to my page and click "Make a Donation Online" or print the donation form from that page. Every dime we can earn for Autism research will be one dime closer to helping these kids.

http://www.walknowforautism.org/c.puIVL5MRJtE/b.3614583/siteapps/personalpage/ShowPage.aspx?c=puIVL5MRJtE&b=3614583&sid=8eJMI1MxEdJLJVMxGoG

You know what I was thinking about last night? 1 in 150 kids are diagnosed with autism. 1 in 94 boys. Does anyone else realize that we have a huge epidemic and a huge portion of the next generation who will be adults. What does that mean for the next and next generations? Where will all these kids go when their parents die off? Who will take care of them? Who will work at the jobs that exist today.

THIS IS HUGE! Hopefully soon, the government, food industry and pharmaceutical companies will get slapped in the face and realize they are all taking part in the fall of society.

WHAT THE HECK?

That's my soapbox. ;o)

No comments:

Larry King Live with Jenny McCarthy

Fun Stuff